Friday, February 18, 2011

Eight Simple Daily Practices For Successful Goal Achievement

I was looking through my journal and came across an entry I made quite some time ago about daily practices for successful living. At the time I was feeling as if my goals were getting away from me. I just didn't seem to be getting the results I wanted, and quite frankly I was feeling down about it. I started to ask myself some questions about why I wasn't getting the job done, and what I could change to make my goals a reality. I asked myself what had I not done to motivate myself properly. Of course this led to some good quality answers that I decided to proceed with from that day. I needed to create some new habits that would empower me to achieve my new goals.

Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5861469

achievement anger management attraction coaching Creativity

No comments: